Thank you for considering “The Girls” Estate Sales Professionals!
We are a 3rd generation estate liquidation company that is family owned and operated, with experience in working at auctions and other various estate sale companies in town. We originally formed our LLC in 2004 as One Call & We Sell It All, LLC but our nickname given to us by the community has become simply… ‘The Girls’.
Collectively our members have over 70+ years of experience with Estate Management, household liquidation and the retail industry. We bring the best and brightest together in one company to ensure you the maximum return for your assets and the simplest solution to your estate concerns.
Why hire” The Girls” for your Estate Sale?
- We have a fully staffed office assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
- We have successfully conducted over 3,000 estate liquidations over the last 12 years!
- We are Licensed, bonded and insured
- We are members of Estatesales.net and the Better Business Bureau (with an A+ Rating!)
Here is a partial list of what we do
For our complete 15 page guide with full details on how it works, what to expect, and how to prepare, call us at 866-745-6012.
- Our crew arrives Monday or Tuesday to set up, sort, and start pricing items
- We take pictures of all your items for sale and write descriptions
- We research everything to determine fair pricing
- We set up cashier, wrapping, and refreshment stations, as well as an entry/exit point
- Our office does the behind the scenes work, including creating flyers, uploading sale information to our website and creating ads for radio stations and newspapers
- On sale day, we provide refreshments and everything needed for a successful sale
- We handle all setup, sale staffing, and we even clean up after the sale
Your home will have anywhere from 200 to 2000 people or more shopping at the sale on Estate Sale day and those people might be in the market, or know someone who might be in the market for a home as well! We are happy to work with your realtor on sale day so that he/she can also do an Open House in conjunction with our Estate Sale.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for your sale!